So, after I looked at what I’ve done in 2012 I’ll now look forward to 2013. Here are my goals.
My goals come in four types: health, university, writing and other.
My health goals for 2013 look a lot like 2012 and are in line with my lifestyle of the past couple of months.- Keep to a livingschedule and sleep well. This means no 4 o clock nights and waking up early.
– Eat healthy. Meaning, make bulk foods and other things that are easy to freeze and easy to eat. I do need to make a bit more variation in this though, but that might not be too hard, I’ve got a few ideas.
– no smoking (after I finish this pack, which might take me about 3 weeks).
– no caffeine, apart from 2 cups of tea a day.
University gets it’s own goals this year, especially since I need to switch universities as the schoolyear ends.
– Get into university of choice for my master.
– Finish Dissertation on time.
– Find good placement for masters degree.
– Don’t leave work to the last minute.
This one is interesting since I’ll be combining some goals from different years again for this year. With my new writing technique I should be able to finish these goals without too much trouble (hopefully).
– write 100.000 words in the whole year, this is an old goal but I’m bringing it back. It’s not a set goal just something I would like to try again to see if I can do it with my new writing style.
– edit Disturbed Fate and Disturbed Connections and publish them.- write 2 more books to publish this year (not a set goal, just something I hope will work).
– publish at least 4 and hopefully 6 books in 2013, all novels or novellas. 4 of these are already finished and only need rewriting and edits (and in some cases covers).
– try my hand at a couple more short stories.
– try another new genre to write. (in 2012 I tried my hand at traditional romance)
List of random stuff I would like to try and master this year.
– Learn Japanese, I don’t have a set goal for this yet since I don’t know how quick I’ll pick it up.
– Learn to write left handed, weird goal but it’s something that interests me to try to get a hang off.
– Read 50 books and list them on Goodreads, and hopefully write reviews for at least half of them. I’m participating in a group where we try reading challenges and read 6 books together this year, I’m looking forward to trying this.
All these goals can potentially die on me and stuff like that but I’m trying not to be too hard on myself and actually choose goals that I can do.
Don’t forget that these books are only cheap or free for one more day: Holidailies 26: Moooooore presents
And that was it, the end of the Holidailies, very interesting to do, I did really like it.